Welcome To Our World

Thanks for dropping in. Our intent is to inform and entertain through our pictures and writings.







Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1 More Sleep

WOW! What a frackin night... what could go wrong did! Grocery shopping went find, thank goodness. We have nutrition on the boat. That being said, the internet would not let me log on and pay bills, the printer gave Ron grief and I needed a glass of wine. It's not often that I say I NEED a glass of wine but tonight is the exception.

Thanks to neighbour Gordo, you can all follow us on www.marinetraffic.com Just go to the sight and look for us being one of the little boat icons. I think we might be a purple one labeled as a yacht. It should provide some insight as to what type of ships/ferries are out there with us.

Talk about leaving it to the last minute... I need a prescription renewed and the only appointment I could get is tomorrow morning and I made that a month ago. Tomorrow is going to be a great day; lots to do at work, then off we go.

For those who do not know, we will be away from June 10 (departure date) and back home on or near July 17 and back to work on July 19.

Time to head to bed. Nighty night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, take a shoe and beat them til they are black and blue. My Grandpa used to say that to us all the time. Sleep tight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment